~~ ลูกลิง กลิ้งไปกลิ้งมา ~~

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

zzz

Just now, I went to sleep on a sofa in a lounge. The sofa is very dirty (กบบอกว่านอนดมก้นคน อืม ดีนะที่ตื่นแล้ว ไม่งั้นคงหลับไม่ลง), but it is very comfy.. so there I go, zzzz

1 hour has passed..

I woke up without an alarm clock. Actually Sihyung and Keith were my alarm clock. They were consulting where they should meet so that they wouldn't wake me up.. (Too late dudes.. Anyway, they are such nice guys.)

Feeling so refreshing now.. Ready to chat again :P

Depending on whether I remember Kob's words, I might go to sleep there again tomorrow.

zzzz


ตัวละคร:
กบ เป็นรุ่นน้อง ECE ที่นี่ ปีหน้าจะมาอยู่ research group เดียวกัน ต้องขยันขึ้นซะแล้ว เดี๋ยวอายน้อง
Sihyung and Keith อยู่ research group เดียวกัน Sihyung เป็น PhD ชาวเกาหลี น่ารักดี มี advisor เดียวกัน Keith เป็น undergrad ชาวสิงคโปร์

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home